April 29, 2018, The Rev. Doyt L. Conn, Jr. preaching Read more
Monthly Archives: April 2018
– Gala Thoughts, A Reflection by the Rev. Doyt L. Conn, Jr.
– Walking Pilgrimage along St. Oswald’s Way in 2019
– Welcoming Kids4Peace Guests This Sunday
– Madrona Mayfair
– Three Sundays in May
– Monthly Taizé Read more
April 22, 2018, The Rev. Ruth Anne Garcia preaching Read more
– Cathedrals and Parish Churches, A Reflection by The Rev. Doyt L. Conn, Jr.
– Good Happens
– Theology Round Tables On The Christian Sacraments: Reconciliation
– New Small Group Information Night For Women of Epiphany
– It’s Time to Register for Epiphany Vacation Bible Camp Read more
May 27 | 10 am | Great Hall Judy Mayotte As we conclude the Round Table sessions on Christian Sacraments, we will start with a covenant story by Judy Mayotte and a reflection of the sacraments as an outward expression … Read more
April 15, 2018, The Rev. Doyt L. Conn, Jr. preaching Read more
– Living into Easter, A Reflection by The Rev. Ruth Anne Garcia
– Theology Roundtables on the Holy Sacraments
– Monthly Taizé at Epiphany!
– Gala Fundraising Concert & Dinner
– Women of Epiphany Spring Retreat Read more
May 20 | 10 am | Great Hall Natalie Johnson In the Book of Common Prayer, the Sacramental Rite of Holy Matrimony is described as “Christian marriage, in which the woman and man enter into a life-long union, make their … Read more
April 29 | 10 am | Great Hall Doyt L. Conn, Jr. In the Book of Common Prayer (p. 861), the Sacramental Rite of Unction is described as “the rite of anointing the sick with oil, or the laying on of … Read more
April 22 | 10 am | Great Hall Doyt L. Conn, Jr. The reconciliation of a penitent is the rite in which those who repent their sins may confess them to God in the presence of a priest and receive the … Read more