Every year Epiphany parishioners come together to donate turkeys, pies, potatoes and all the other ingredients for a Thanksgiving dinner for families in YWCA housing who can’t afford the extra expense of holidays. Will you help us provide 35 Thanksgiving dinners?
- Sign up your family, small group, or another team for at least one meal.
- Decide how many complete meals you can donate.
- Email Sherilyn Peterson at SPeterson@perkinscoie.com with your name and contact information and how many meals you will provide by November 10.
- Click here to download the list of Thanksgiving dinner ingredients. Your team is responsible for all items on the list.
- With your team, plan who will bring what and when and where you will assemble it. PLEASE assemble ALL your items into your basket and be sure it is complete BEFORE you bring it to the Fireside Room on the morning of drop off. It is very hard for us to coordinate partial basket drop offs at the last minute. Assemble it all in a large family-sized laundry basket. This makes delivery to the YWCA easier for our volunteers and ensures that meals do not get mixed up. It also provides YWCA families with a laundry basket!
- Delivery Day is November 24. Please bring your completed basket to the Fireside Room BEFORE the 11:00 am service. Please assign someone from your team to get the basket where it needs to go and ensure that all the contents are present. We have a narrow window for delivery to the YWCA that day so we need everything to be ready on time.
Please contact Sherilyn Peterson with any questions.