Epiphany’s Service & Outreach Team been responding to our community needs during this difficult time. Your help securing the below list of needs is greatly appreciated.
What our community partners are telling us they need:
- Extra produce for Food Bank (your donations to the Hunger Basket and Covid 19 funds help us purchase additional produce for the ever-increasing need.
- Gift cards for shelter families for food and supplies (Costco, Safeway, Target) in any amount.
- In-kind donations (see below)
- Our Teen Feed volunteers continue to prepare and make to-go meals for Teen Feed the 4th Thursday of the month.
- In-Kind Donations – see list below
- Epiphany continues to house 8 men every Friday night in a new configuration that allows for physical distancing and increased protection for both volunteers and guests.
- Until restrictions are lifted, Nightwatch cannot provide the nightly shared meal at their downtown location and many previous volunteers can no longer assist them. Epiphany has responded to provide to-go meals on Sundays. We are hoping to expand this ministry to provide additional meals. Please contact Ruth Anne if you are interested in helping us with donations of time and food .
- More help for the homeless camps who work with Nightwatch
In-Kind Donations for our Partners:
Sheets (twin size)
Hand sanitizer (if available)
Volunteers will be at Christie House for 2 hours on Fridays to receive in-kind donations for sandwich making and other items from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm Friday afternoons. Contact Ruth Anne before you come, and she will give you the cell number of the volunteer on duty to call when you arrive. They will come to the curb on Howell Street to retrieve donated items.
For any questions you might have, please contact Ruth Anne at email@example.com or her cell 646-598-3967.