During this anxious time, Epiphany is weaving a tapestry of care to fight isolation and keep us in community in new and creative ways. Check this page regularly, as we update this list. If you feel called to help out, please contact each project leader:
- Epiphany’s Service & Outreach Team has been hard at work mapping out community needs in this difficult time. Click here to read their latest All-Parish update for more details about how you can help. For a list of much needed in-kind donations, click here.
100% of your general Sunday offering goes to COVID-19 relief and outreach. Learn about how you can give at this link.
- Members of Epiphany have launched a 3D-printing operation to meet the demand for more medical masks. They are operating out of the Great Hall. Click here to read an article about this initiative.
- Doyt+ is sharing biblical reflections daily on YouTube. We invite you to keep an eye on our Facebook page and Instagram account as well, as we turn to God’s Word for illumination and guidance.
- Dr. Wyatt Smith and the Epiphany Music Academy faculty are performing music recitals on EMA’s Facebook page daily. You can also watch these on EMA’s YouTube channel
- Jon Roberts is leading a webinar series on C. S. Lewis, via Zoom. Look out for these on the Upcoming Events page. We are also sharing “Story time with C.S. Lewis” readings on YouTube for children and parents. Contact email@example.com
- Epiphany’s Prayer Through Poetry ministry is hosting weekly “coffee-in-house” chats over Zoom. Look out for these on the Upcoming Events page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are working on matching care partners to check in on one another. Contact email@example.com
- We are working on connecting neighbors together through geographic and affinity groups. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be pray Hour by Hour using Marco Polo app. Contact email@example.com