Great news! Epiphany’s member directory is now online! By creating an account, you can easily connect with other parishioners and even update your own information.
Step 1: Get an Epiphany Account
- Click here.
- Under the sign-in box, click the link for “Need a Login?”
- Enter your first name, last name, and the email address we have on file (probably the address at which you receive church communications).
- You will receive an email containing your username and password for logging in to your Epiphany account in the future.
Step 2: Download the Directory App
If you’d like to access this online directory through your smartphone or tablet (highly recommended!), you can download the Church Life app. Search for “ACS Church Life” in your app store, or click on one of the links below:
Log in with the username and password attached to your account. If you need it, the “Site Number” is 157941.
Features of the App
With the Church Life app, you can:
- Search everyone in our directory by name.
- Request changes to your contact info.
- View the campus calendar.
View the desktop version of the app here.
Step 3: Now that you have an Epiphany Account…
- Click here to log in. Enter the username and password you were sent when you registered.
- Update your contact information.
- Update your newsletter preferences.
- View your giving reports.
Contact the Parish Office with any questions.