The Pastoral Care ministries at Epiphany reach out in many ways to support parishioners. Often it is through word of mouth from you, our parishioners, that we learn of one who is in need among us. Please call the parish office (206-324-2573), and we will so gladly reach out to you or the person you refer:
- If you would like holy communion brought to you when you are physically unable to make it to church, for example, as when disabled or following surgery.
- If you need for someone to visit and pray with you.
- If you would like some meals support.
- If you would like to add yourself or someone to the prayers in the Sunday bulletin, Weekly Word, and/or Monthly Message.
- If you would like to request a prayer for anyone/for any reason, or to request a confidential prayer.
- If you would like to request flowers (from Epiphany’s altar and gardens).
- If you would like to request a card for a parishioner in need.
Please contact Robin Mondares if you would like to join in any of these Pastoral Care ministry teams. We would love to welcome you.