Saturday | March 14 | 10:00 am – 12:30 pm | Great Hall
In this workshop, high school sophomores, juniors, and family members will learn about:
- The college admissions landscape
- Timelines for 10th, 11th and 12th grade
- Testing: which ones to take, when to take them and how to prep
- What to look for when building a college list
- Financial vs. merit aid and how to find it
Normally a value of $250, there is no charge for this event. Feel free to invite friends. RSVP at this link or email Laura Rodde at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have an idea of how many will attend.
Featuring: LB Kussick (owner of Kussick College Coaching) and Andrea Liddane (Founder/Executive Director of Liddane Tutoring & Learning Services).