Basic Schedule, April 9 — April 16
Download the Guide to Lent and Holy Week here.
7:30, 8:45, 11 am & 5 pm, Holy Eucharist in the Church
• Arrive at church 10 minutes before the service to get a palm branch for
the procession into the church.
• Bring a branch you have cut at home, if you prefer.
• Take some palm crosses home with you at the end of the service, to
keep or deliver to a friend unable to a end church.
7:30 pm, Stations of the Cross in the Chapel
This service applies the Passion narrative to today’s world.
• Stations of the Cross in the Chapel
7:30 pm Holy Eucharist in the Church*
• Solemn Eucharist in the Chapel (with incense and bells)
7:30 pm Taizé service in the Church
6:30 pm, Agape Meal in the Great Hall
7:30 pm, Liturgy in the Church+
Watchnight Vigil in the Chapel
• Sign up to bring something to the Agape meal: a meatless meal of soup, olives, cheese, fruit, wine, and juices. No dessert, please.
• If you are planning to have your feet washed as part of the Maundy Thursday Liturgy, please be sure to wear shoes and socks that are easy to remove. No nylons, please.
• Sign up in the Narthex for an hour of prayer in the Chapel as we keep watch with Jesus throughout the night.
7:30 pm, Liturgy
Sacrament of Reconciliation after the service
• Fast until a er the Good Friday Liturgy.
• Participate in the private and confidential Sacrament of Reconciliation
(Confession) in the Church or Chapel after the 7:30 service.
Holy Saturday/Easter Vigil
9:30 am, Easter Egg Hunt – meet in the Great Hall
8 pm, Easter Vigil Eucharist in the Church – NOTE: There will be incense at this service.
• Arrive early and meet in the Garden of Remembrance, east of the
• Bring bells to ring when the church erupts in Easter joy! Or borrow
one from the church.
7:30 am, Holy Eucharist in the Chapel
8:45 am, Festival Eucharist in the Church
10 am, Easter Brunch in the Great Hall
11 am, Festival Eucharist in the Church
• Park far away or walk to church to make room for our guests!
• Sign up to bring something to the Potluck Brunch between services.